In 1966, as UFO sightings were occurring across the United States, one man became determined to solve the riddle of these mysterious aerial objects… and in doing so, found his way into the heart of one of the most curious episodes in modern American folklore.
This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we look at the adventurous life of Fortean researcher John A. Keel. From his pursuit of answers to the UFO mystery to his research into claims of a “Mothman” seen by West Virginia residents in the 1960s, we examine how his experiences shaped his unconventional theories about UFOs and the unexplained.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Mysterious crashed plane found near Oklahoma airport with no pilot or passengers
- Conejos County Citizen: ‘This is where Snippy belongs’
- Congress Tells Pentagon and Intelligence Community: UFOs Are Serious Business!
- JOHN KEEL ONLINE: John Keel: Not An Authority on Anything
- A new demonology : John Keel and The Mothman Prophecies
X Subscriber Sign-Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.by