This week, as members of Congress continue to weigh in on the Department of Defense’s decision to launch its new effort to investigate unidentified aerial phenomena, Micah is joined by his cofounders and team at The Debrief, which has brought in-depth coverage to the ongoing UAP investigations by the U.S. government, and a range of other issues in science and technology.
Along with guests Tim McMillan, MJ Banias, Chrissy Newton, Cristina Gomez, and Christopher Plain, Micah and the team celebrates its anniversary as it looks back on the last year in UAP news and other topics covered by The Debrief on this week’s installment of The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: China Moon Landing Schedule Escalates Space Race
- China’s Yutu 2 rover spots cube-shaped ‘mystery hut’ on far side of the moon
- Secret Documents Reveal Canada Isn’t Really Investigating UFO Sightings
- GILLIBRAND/AOIMSG UPDATE: As Defense Bill Stalls in Senate, Experts Are Divided Over the Pentagon’s New UAP Investigations Unit.
- FOLLOW THE DEBRIEF: The Debrief – Science, Tech & Defense for the Rebelliously Curious.
- ON TWITTER: @DebriefMedia
X Subscriber Sign-Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.by