Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Rock sample taken by NASA’s Mars rover may yield new chemical, mineral finds
- Superheavy Element 117 Points to Elusive Periodic Table “Island of Stability”
- Cosmic Commons: ETs Might Communicate using Ghostly Neutrinos
- “Pinocchio Rex” Found; Dinosaur Sported Unusually Long Snout
- Asteroid Passes Dangerously Close to Earth Over the Weekend
- Tim Schwartz offers a contemplative essay on modern ufology
- Written in Stone: The Memories of Nevada’s Ancient Artists
- Second Idaho Witness Photographs Bell-Shaped Object
- Have Neuroscientists Found an “Off Switch” for Stress?
- Conspiracy Theorist Claims Rock is Proof of ET Base
- Spooki Snooki! Ghostly Happenings In New Jersey
- Meet Vinnie Sinatra, the Ghost Hunter Of Queens
- This Jellyfish May Hold the Keys to Immortality
- Is Time Disappearing From Our Universe?
- Can Brain Science Explain Experience?
Thanks to Jonathan Wilson, Lindsay Morrison, Mark Brady, Ewill, and Kyle Philson for links in today’s roundup.by