Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Out of Body, or Out of Mind? A Look at Whether OBE’s are just Hallucinations
- Following a Mystery: These strange rock lines in Peru likely marked way to ancient fairs
- Attack Of The Shadow People: Who Forted examines recent “Ghost Attack” video
- Crabby Argument: Did Coconut Crabs Really Hide the Remains of Amelia Earhart?
- “Bridgewater Triangle” Film Explores “Potbellied” Aliens and Litany Of Mysteries
- Meet The World’s Luckiest Unluckiest Man Who Cheated Death Seven Times
- The Devil’s Kettle: Cause behind “vanishing waterfall” remains mysterious
- Giganta-Gator: These ancient crocodiles could SWALLOW dinosaurs
- The Joyita mystery: Probing the mystery of the Pacific’s “ghost ship”
- The Ghosts of Arcadia University and the Grey Towers Castle
- Giant New Zealand carnivorous snails are anything but slow
- Where did the mysterious MERS virus come from?
Thanks to Jonathan Wilson, Lindsay Morrison, and Kyle Philson for links in today’s roundup.by