Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Cosmic Zombies: New Suspect Determined in Supernova Explosion
- And Speaking of Cosmos, Tyson Closes with Call for “Faith in Science”
- Elsewhere, Scientists Are Studying the Echos of our Ancient Earth
- And For the First Time, a Computer Program Has Passed the Turing Test
- But It’s Still No “Skynet”: Passing the Turing Test isn’t all that it seems to be
- At Age 111, World’s Oldest Man Alexander Imich Has Died In New York
- What’s going on with the sun? Scientists still puzzled by sunspot oddities
- After millions of years of fighting, the human face has taken this shape
- Feeling Badly: Like humans, rats may experience feelings of regret
- Can Science Explain What Happens with Ouija Boards?
- More Photoshopping of Todd Standing’s “Sasquatch” Images?
- Perez Hilton weighs in on tales of urban legends like Slender Man
- High-Fat Diets Might Make Our Body Clock Run Late
Thanks to Lindsay Morrison and Mark Brady for links in today’s roundup.by