Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Strange Mystery of the “Possessed Cars” Falls Under Scrutiny
- And What About That Time A “UFO” Attacked a Car in Australia?
- Gored of the Rings: NASA Catches Prometheus in the Act
- Smithsonian Magazine Says This Wasn’t Supposed to be a Sphinx
- Androids Are Improving, But Still Rate as “Expensive Toys”
- This 1959 memorandum offered critical advice to Yeti hunters
- Jonathan Wilson explores “The Paranormal Mind” at Project Labyrinth
- Check Out Ted Roe of NARCAP on This Week’s Edition of The Paracast
- Does an increase in CO2 also mean less nutritious food?
- Insects and Microbes Work to Reveal Crime Scene Clues
- These Five Mysterious Prehistoric Ruins are Worthy of a Look
- What Is Science? Sounds Like a Discussion We Should Be Having!
Thanks to Lindsay Morrison, Jonathan Wilson and Mark Brady for links in today’s roundup.by