Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- NOT AGAIN: Daughter, obsessed with “Slender Man”, stabs her mother
- Rise of the Myth Busters: Piketty & Tyson Are the Icons America Needs
- Tyson Tonight: “Cosmos” Revamp to Air Final Episode on “Dark Matter”
- Astronaut Captures Never-Setting Sun with the First Vine Video in Space
- Was a Nine-Foot Great White Shark Eaten By Unknown Sea Creature?
- No, Looks Like It Was Eaten By An Even Greater Great White Shark
- Beam Me Up, Spock… No, Really: A Star-Trek Style Tractor Beam?
- Japanese Urban Legends: Here Are Ten of the Very Creepiest
- We Can Neither Confirm Nor Deny This Was A CIA Tweet
- Conspiracy? Roughly Half of Americans Believe In Them
- Woodstone: Take a Look at Cincinnati’s “Woodhenge”
- Couple Out Watching For The ISS Sees UFO Instead
- Do These People Possess Real “Superpowers”?
- Today’s Last Word: The Last Alchemist
Thanks to Lindsay Morrison, Mark Brady, and Caleb Hanks for links in today’s roundup.by