Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Simply Smashing: Europe Eyes Plans for a Huge, Next-Generation Atom Smasher
- Why the Great Pyramid of Giza was vandalized… to prove a conspiracy theory
- Art and Alien Life: What will we leave behind for future space travelers visiting Earth?
- The Outskirts of Jerusalem: Ancient Rural Town Uncovered in Modern Day Israel
- The Invisible Woman: How one woman faked superpowers to accomplish fraud
- Pussy Riot members beaten by Cossack security during protest at Sochi
- Color Splotches: Geneticists intervene to explain why calico cats look so funky
- The top six UFO sightings in the last month, courtesy of the Epoch Times
- This artificial leaf could hold the secrets to a new kind of clean energy
- Contagious Buzz: Infamous Honeybee Disease Now Spreading to Bumblebees
If you’d like to share a story or send a news tip, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to Jonathan Wilson for links in today’s roundup.by