Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
Since the early years of the modern UFO enigma, sightings of strange aircraft of unknown origins have been reported in countries throughout the world. Less common than the sightings of UFO craft themselves are the reports of credible observations of the occupants of these strange machines, which throughout the range of collected reports often share one thing in common: the UFO occupants appear to be humanoids.
This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we go in search of the most credible incidents involving purported sightings of humanoids emerging from or operating near UFO craft, in an attempt to move toward a better understanding of the source (or sources) behind these mysterious aerial objects. Who are the UFO occupants, and what can a measured study of these controversial reports help us learn?
The story doesn’t end here… become an X Subscriber and get access to even more weekly content and monthly specials.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Gumball: Advertise with The Micah Hanks Program
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Ukraine’s army is using a nimble ‘game-changing’ drone called The Punisher
- Russia has lost its power over NASA and in the space business
- That Abandoned Rocket Finally Crashed Into The Moon, Likely Making a Huge Crater
- Tiny laser-propelled spaceships could travel to the far reaches of the solar system and beyond
- THE HUMANOIDS: The Oz Files: Reverend William (Bill) Booth Gill (1928-2007)
- The Lonnie Zamora incident at Soccorro, New Mexico
- The 1964 Cisco Grove Encounter – UFO Insight
BECOME AN X SUBSCRIBER AND GET EVEN MORE GREAT PODCASTS AND MONTHLY SPECIALS FROM MICAH HANKS.
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.by