Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
On the night of December 29, 1980, Betty Cash, her friend Vicky Landrum, and Vicky’s grandson Colby were traveling home from dinner when they observed a bright light above the highway ahead of them in the distance. What happened over the course of the next half hour would forever change their lives, and remains one of the most widely-discussed UFO incidents of all time.
However, a number of troubling questions also remain about the case, which involved health problems the witnesses later suffered from, leading them to believe the unusual aerial object they observed had been the cause. This week, we examine the Cash-Landrum incident, and what scientists and medical professionals can offer about the issue of physical effects from UFO close encounters on The Micah Hanks Program.
The story doesn’t end here… become an X Subscriber and get access to even more weekly content and monthly specials.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Gumball: Advertise with The Micah Hanks Program
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Putin puts nuclear forces on high alert, escalating tensions
- US intel agencies debate if Putin has lost mental faculties or is bluffing to unnerve the West
- Mysterious repeating fast radio burst from space looks strangely familiar, scientists realize
- Petition Demands US Government Release UFO Videos Amid Changing Attitudes
- Stanford Professor Gary Nolan is Analyzing Anomalous ‘Alien’ Materials
- CASH-LANDRUM INCIDENT: John Schuessler VISIT Report on Cash Landrum
- The Air Force Interview: Transcript of Bergstrom AFB Interview
- Letter to Scheussler from Dr. Peter Rank
- Gary Posner’s analysis of radiation claims
- Rank and Posner correspondence
- TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH FILES: Original file report
- DISCREPANCIES: Curt Collins’ discussion of discrepancies in Scheussler’s investigation
- THE SKEPTICS WEIGH IN: Letter summarizing Posner’s conclusions
- “The Classic Cash Landrum Case Unravels” – Bob Sheaffer
- Brian Dunning’s assessment at Skeptoid
- BRAD SPARKS: Effects of Cash Landrum case were NOT due to radiation
BECOME AN X SUBSCRIBER AND GET EVEN MORE GREAT PODCASTS AND MONTHLY SPECIALS FROM MICAH HANKS.
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.by