With the recent release of a government report on UAP detailing the U.S. Navy’s efforts in studying unidentified objects in U.S. airspace, questions remain about the nature and possible origins of the technologies being observed. What are they, where are they from, and how might science be applied toward resolving the questions that remain about them?
One organization has continued to apply science toward answering these questions, and that is the Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies (SCU). Among its founding members is Robert Powell, a longtime researcher of the historical and scientific aspects of UFO phenomena. Drawing from his background in UFO research, we have an in depth discussion with Robert about his own work, and the mission of the SCU on this week’s edition of The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Is Jeff Bezos Really an Astronaut? Not Under New FAA Rules
- Pollution turns Argentina lake bright pink
- Unusually large meteor lights up Norway
- Mammals Dream About World They’re Entering Before Birth
- HAVANA SYNDROME: About 100 CIA officers and families report Havana syndrome symptoms
- SCU: The Website of the Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies
- Robert Powell: UFOs and Government: A Historical Inquiry
- The Truth About UFOs: A Scientific Perspective
X Subscriber Sign-Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitterby