Answers to the question of whether we are alone in the universe are one of humankind’s oldest pursuits. Many astronomers think that the discovery of intelligent life from other worlds may happen in the decades ahead, while UFO proponents believe the evidence of their existence could already be found closer to home.
However, for centuries South American shamanic rituals have told of the unique properties of a ceremonial brew called ayahuasca, and how its potent effects appear to render effects that are strikingly similar to science fiction portrayals of alien contact. This week we explore the curiosities of ayahuasca, and what clinical studies in recent years tell us about it. We also look at the descriptions many experiencers offer about their perceived interactions with intelligent beings while using it… all on The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Billionaire Richard Branson reaches space in his own ship
- ‘They said I don’t exist. But I am here’: one woman’s battle to prove she isn’t dead
- NASA Is Quietly Funding a Hunt for Alien Megastructures
- UFO NEWS: UFOs are an intriguing science problem; Congress must act accordingly
- UFO Witnesses Aren’t Buying Into Government Report
- US government’s UFO report stirs range of reactions
- SIMPLE MINDS: What If the UAP (UFOs) Are Much Simpler Life Forms Than We Think?
- AYAHUASCA: Ancient ayahuasca found in 1,000-year-old shamanic pouch
- Chemical evidence for the use of multiple psychotropic plants in a 1,000-year-old ritual bundle from South America
- Richard Evans Schultes: Ayahuasca Studies in the Amazon
- Plants of the Gods: Their Sacred, Healing, and Hallucinogenic Powers
- Food of the Gods: The Search for the Original Tree of Knowledge A Radical History of Plants, Drugs, and Human Evolution
- DMT: The Spirit Molecule: A Doctor’s Revolutionary Research into the Biology of Near-Death and Mystical Experiences
X Subscriber Sign-Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitterby