Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
Last Wednesday, lawmakers on Capitol Hill received a classified briefing by the Navy and the FBI, which detailed some of the findings of a report on UFOs expected to be delivered this month. Some members of the House have even said that future Congressional hearings on UFOs might result from the report and the details it provides on unusual aerial encounters our military has reported.
However, this would not be the first time efforts to get Congress to look seriously at UFOs have been undertaken. On this week’s podcast, we analyze the events of 1966 which almost led to public Congressional hearings on the UFO issue, how this period in history relates to the current climate regarding unusual aerial phenomena, and whether hearings on Capitol Hill could result in the days ahead.
The story doesn’t end here… become an X Subscriber and get access to even more weekly content and monthly specials.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Gumball: Advertise with The Micah Hanks Program
If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Deadly Claudette strengthens, regains tropical storm status after 13 die in Alabama
- Famous Stephen Hawking theory about black holes confirmed
- Opinion: As a scientist, I want to believe in UFOs, but …
- CLASSIFIED BRIEFING: UFOs could threaten US security, pols say after Capitol Hill briefing
- Government UFO report is the product of years of military infighting over whether to take sightings seriously
- U.S. congressman says ‘something’s going on that we can’t handle’ when asked about UFOs
- If UFOs are out there, feds want to know what they are, where they’re from
- GERALD FORD: Ford Press Releases – UFO, 1966
- CONGRESSIONAL RESEARCH SERVICE REPORT: The UFO Enigma
X Subscriber Sign-Up
BECOME AN X SUBSCRIBER AND GET EVEN MORE GREAT PODCASTS AND MONTHLY SPECIALS FROM MICAH HANKS.
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitterby