In 1965, astronauts with the Gemini IV mission orbiting Earth spotted something unusual in one of the planet’s hottest and most arid regions. The mysterious “Eye of the Sahara” is but one of many anomalies that have been spotted on Earth from space, and in recent decades, satellites have brought the general public into the search for such curiosities.
However, if archaeological mysteries and other anomalous features on Earth can be detected with satellites, can these technologies also aid in the search for UFOs? In our discussion of satellite anomalies on this week’s edition of The Micah Hanks Program, we look at how space probes in orbit around the Moon and Mars may also help us in the search for evidence of life on other worlds, and possibly even novel forms of life here on Earth.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at AdvertiseCast to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is email email@example.com or click the link below to get started:
AdvertiseCast: Advertise with The Micah Hanks Program
If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- Archaeologists Use AI for Modern Analysis of Rock Art
- NASA’s Ingenuity helicopter survives first freezing night on Mars
- NASA Perseverance Mars rover investigates ‘odd’ rock, zaps it with a laser
- Spooky ‘spiders on Mars’ finally explained after two decades
- Mysterious rumblings from inside of Mars detected by NASA lander
- Unmasking the Face on Mars | Science Mission Directorate
- The “Face” on Mars – evidence of alien intelligence?
- Evidence in Support of the Hypothesis that Certain Objects on Mars are Artificial in Origin
- On the likelihood of non-terrestrial artifacts in the Solar System
X Subscriber Sign-Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitterby