In 1951, a series of strange UFO sightings occurred over the United States where USAF pilots, radar operators, and others attempted to establish the identities of unidentified aircraft. Relying on what was at the time still classified Cold War-era technology, in one striking incident in the summer of that year a group of radar operators in Washington almost succeeded.
This week on The Micah Hanks Program, after news and an update on strange signals being issued by Russia’s infamous UVB-76, we shift our attention to the communication problem with UAP, and how the use of the command and control “identification friend or foe” (IFF) system has led to more questions than answers in a handful of strange UAP incidents from over the years.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Robot vacuum cleaner escapes from Cambridge Travelodge
- Saturn’s ‘Death Star’ moon could have a secret underground ocean
- Misled by a Mars Mirage: Hope for Present-Day Martian Groundwater Dries Up
- Bouncing Boulders Point to Quakes on Mars
- NASA Offers $1 Million for Innovative Systems to Feed Tomorrow’s Astronauts
- UVB-76: Infamous Russian Number Station UVB-76 Begins Sending Strange Messages
- UFO, FRIEND OR FOE: UFO Sightings: Lubbock Lights Remain a Mystery
- Brad Sparks on what UFO research is missing
- Comprehensive Catalog of 1,700 Project Blue Book UFO Unknowns
X Subscriber Sign-Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.by