In 1980, Paul Bennewitz was convinced that he was about to crack open the entire UFO mystery… and as his paranoia over what he believed were alien signals he had intercepted near Kirtland Air Force Base increased, his mental health continued to decline.
The strange tale of Paul Bennewitz is only one of the areas that researcher Greg Bishop has explored in books like Project Beta: The Story of Paul Bennewitz, National Security, and the Creation of a Modern UFO Myth. This week, Bishop joins us to share his insights on recent events in ufology and discusses the odd side of U.S. government involvement with research into these phenomena on The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Snow & heavy winds: more than 50 million under weather alerts across the East Coast
- Tonga volcano: What to know about the eruption and tsunami
- Humoctopus terrifies Elementary schoolers in Washington
- Study nixes Mars life in meteorite found in Antarctica
- MYSTERY DRONES: Authorities Confirm Sightings of Mysterious Drones Over Swedish Nuclear Facilities
- BOOKS BY GREG BISHOP: It Defies Language!
- Project Beta: The Story of Paul Bennewitz, National Security, and the Creation of a Modern UFO Myth
- PODCASTS FROM GREG: Radio Mysterioso
X Subscriber Sign-Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.by