Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- This Newly Discovered Rainforest Fungus Can Consume Plastic Pollution
- Here We Go Again: Teen Obsessed With ‘Slenderman’ Sets Fire to Her Home
- Last Supper: 1500-year-old Papyrus Charm Gives Insights Into Ancient Christianity
- Elsewhere, Doctors Have No Answers For “Hysteria” Among Columbian Teens
- Disturbances In Earth’s Magnetic Field Affect Our Behavior… and Improve Our Health?
- Haunted Hiddenburg Hangar Near Lakehurst, NJ, Marks Site of Airship Disaster
- Meanwhile, More Strange Lights Appear Over Arizona Near Havasu
- Dr. Greg Little Looks At The True Origins of the Ancient Astronaut Idea
- Watching Me, Watching You: Selective Attention In A Creepy Universe
- Wagner Planetarium Director Ponders UFOs & Enigma Of The ‘Arthur Kill Lights’
- Have a Look: Iceland’s Recent Volcanic Eruption, As Seen From Space
- Here Are Seven Ways GMOs May Be Destroying Humanity
- Disappearing Act: Where Have the Geysers of Europa Gone?
- Can Psychedelics Be Used to Successfully Treat Depression?
- Canada’s Most Evil Antique: Meet Mandy the Misery Doll
Thanks to Lindsay Morrison and Mark Brady for links in today’s roundup.by