Here are today’s Fortean Headlines… have a great weekend!
- Tragic: Woman Killed by Gargoyle Outside Chicago Church
- ‘Mysterious’ Respiratory Virus Has Made Its Way to Ohio
- Texas Keeps It’s Reputation As Being “UFO Country”
- California Blue Whales May Have Recovered From Whaling
- Coffee Genome Reveals Why We Think Java Smells So Good
- Deep Sea Shrooms Defy Our Expectations About the Tree of Life
- Could 7 Million Missing Russians Be Gone Because of an Idea?
- Discover This: Broken Teeth and More Phony “Fakeumentaries”
- What Was the Cause Behind This Crater In A Utah Pond?
- Choose The Destroyer: Flee The Giant Mutant Spider Dog
- And what about these “monstrous” new shrimp?
- Exhibit Honors Maverick Inventor Nikola Tesla
- Sabahans Abuzz Over Mystery Lights In The Sky
Thanks to Mark Brady, Lindsay Morrison, and Todd Bryan for links in today’s roundup.by