Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- This is the Kind of Dinosaur You’d Only Expect to See in the Movies
- Told Ya So: Time Travel Simulation Resolves “Grandfather Paradox”
- Experiment Purportedly Achieves Brain-to-Brain Communication for First Time
- God Help Us, There Are Radioactive Wild Boar on the Loose in Germany’s Forests
- ‘Mysterious’ Fake Cell Phone Towers Are Intercepting Calls All Over the U.S.
- Photograph of Stacy Brown Jr.’s Non-Human Primate Arm Found In Florida
- JREF Shake-Up: Headquarters Moved, James Randi Re-Installed as President
- Fly-By: Was A UFO Captured On Video During A St. Louis Newscast?
- Famous Photos of Purported Yeti Footprints Hit the Auction Block
- Something’s Fishy: Mexico probes mass fish death in Lake Cajititlan
- Outline of missing stones appear at Stonehenge, proving stone circle was closed
- He Thought His Life Was Over… But Yoga Gave Him a Second Chance
- Globalization Is a Leading Factor in the Death of Minority Languages
- Girl Marries Dog in India to Help Ward Off Evil Spirits
- Gill Padilla asks, Do Ghosts Exist?
Thanks to Lindsay Morrison, Kyle Philson, Matt Cook, and Mark Brady for links in today’s roundup.by