Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Revealed: What Was Hovering Over Tennessee in October 2012?
- Hero Dog Saves His North Carolina Family… From Chupacabras?
- An ancient battle: A 900-pound croc takes on a 58-foot snake
- Ancient rocks yield clues about Earth’s earliest crust
- No Asteroid Headed Our Way Yet! But Don’t Tell CNN
- Apparently Even Science Isn’t That Reproducible
- Bearded Lady Blamed for Bringing Floods to the Balkans
- Ghost Species: Geographies of Absence and Extinction
- Now You Can Build the Spirit Radio that Creeped Out Tesla Himself
- What Is This Object Photographed From A Plane Over London?
- Do Edible Plant Cells “Talk” to Animal Cells in Promoting Healing?
- Humans Are Too Stupid To Meet Aliens, Says The Olive Press
- This is Your Brain… Now This is a Dead Brain Being Electrocuted
- Corey Schjoth: Haunted Travel: Forest Home Cemetery-Milwaukee, WI
Thanks to Lindsay Morrison, Jonathan Wilson, Shelby Gale and Mark Brady for links in today’s roundup.by