Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Are Scientists Finally Closing In On A Theory Of Human Consciousness?
- Congressman Warns of “Anger and Frustration” Regarding 9/11 Redactions
- Giant Galaxy-Spying Telescope Set to Break Ground in Hawaii
- “Ghost” Caught Moving Chairs on CCTV in London Theater
- Deep Sea Octomom Guards Her Eggs For Record 4.5 Years
- The Sexier Side of the Supernatural: Ghost Sex and the Unexplained
- Has A True Cause of the Strange Siberian Holes Been Found?
- Drone Carrying Contraband Crashes at South Carolina Prison
- Mike Clelland Discusses Possible “Unsettling” Implications of UFOs
- Black Mail: The Secret Spot Where ‘Alien’ Mail is Delivered
- New Research Suggests Water May Have “Memory” Function
- The Other “Slenderman” Case: Has It All Happened Before?
- The Big Bulge: Let’s Face It… Our Moon is Really a Lemon
- Check Out These Awe-Inspiring Pics of Shaolin Monks Training
- My Bosses Want Me Fired Because I Believe In Ghosts
- Would You Change Your Middle Name to “Seamonster”?
Thanks to Lindsay Morrison, Mark Brady, and Eileen Williams for links in today’s roundup.by
One Reply to “Gralien Report Daily News for July 31, 2014”
About the Siberian holes….nobody breaks methane wind like the earth when she “cuts” said cheese.