Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Are Scientists Finally Closing In On A Theory Of Human Consciousness?
- Congressman Warns of “Anger and Frustration” Regarding 9/11 Redactions
- Giant Galaxy-Spying Telescope Set to Break Ground in Hawaii
- “Ghost” Caught Moving Chairs on CCTV in London Theater
- Deep Sea Octomom Guards Her Eggs For Record 4.5 Years
- The Sexier Side of the Supernatural: Ghost Sex and the Unexplained
- Has A True Cause of the Strange Siberian Holes Been Found?
- Drone Carrying Contraband Crashes at South Carolina Prison
- Mike Clelland Discusses Possible “Unsettling” Implications of UFOs
- Black Mail: The Secret Spot Where ‘Alien’ Mail is Delivered
- New Research Suggests Water May Have “Memory” Function
- The Other “Slenderman” Case: Has It All Happened Before?
- The Big Bulge: Let’s Face It… Our Moon is Really a Lemon
- Check Out These Awe-Inspiring Pics of Shaolin Monks Training
- My Bosses Want Me Fired Because I Believe In Ghosts
- Would You Change Your Middle Name to “Seamonster”?
Thanks to Lindsay Morrison, Mark Brady, and Eileen Williams for links in today’s roundup.by