Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Near Miss: Earth Escaped Solar Event Able to “Send us Back to the 1800s”
- Fireball Flashes Across Calgary Sky, Causes Confusion and Speculation
- Is The Vatican Ready To Make A Statement About Extraterrestrial Life?
- A Rare Interview With Jacques Vallee, Eminent Scientist and UFO Researcher
- Is DARPA’s “Robot Challenge” Going Just a Little Too Well?
- Crows Understand Displacement Better Than Six Year Olds Do
- Blue Whale Hotspots Overlap with Shipping Lanes, Causing Threats
- Tropical Fish Gone Wild: Trouble as Climate Change Drives Fish to the Poles
- “Granny, tell me the story about the aliens at Wright Patterson AFB Again…”
- Scientists Now Doubt Whether Voyager Has Left our Solar System
- Eminent Scientist in Chinese History Purportedly Recorded Strange Aerial Phenomenon
- And Finally, What Could Ever Be Worse than “Tyrannosaur Gangs”?
Thanks to Lindsay Morrison, Jonathan Wilson, and Eileen Williams for links in today’s roundup.by