Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- The Silent Treatment: Suddenly, the Sun Has Gone Eerily Quiet
- Would “Quantum Bouncing” Potentially Cause Black Holes to Explode?
- Tough Stuff: Apollo 11 Moon Landing Was Harder Than it May Have Looked
- Elsewhere, NASA teams up with Canada to thwart a potentially dangerous asteroid
- Lords of the Earth: Stats on Species That Rule Our Planet May Surprise You
- Here are a few “show notes” regarding last night’s C2C giant skeletons talk
- Space Aliens Walk Among Us? Indeed, Claims Retired Temple Prof
- These Ancient Beliefs Are Now Backed By Modern Science
- Enjoy Nostalgia? Here Comes the Science…
- Thoughts on the Future of Getting Lost
- Women in Black: Lock the Doors!
- Um, Please… Lock The Door
Thanks to Mark Brady, Lindsay Morrison, and Eileen Williams for links in today’s roundup.by