Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Can You Put Top Secret Satellites Into Orbit? The USAF Wants to Know
- New chip-chemistry process could help extend Moore’s Law
- The Origin of Human Beings, According to Sumerian Texts
- AIDS Society Mourns Researchers, Experts Killed in MH17 Crash
- This Couple and Their Newborn Were Bumped From the Flight
- Can Our Minds Be Used to Control Electronic Devices?
- This Hypersonic Space Plane Will Be As Cool As It Sounds
- Will Tomorrow’s “Aliens on the Moon” Offer Any Credible Evidence?
- Emma Stone’s Ghost Encounter Is Probably The Sweetest Haunting Ever
- Changes at Marvel Include Female Thor, Falcon Taking Over for Captain America
- The Onion: “Majority Of UFO Abductions Committed By Alien That Person Knows”
Thanks to Mark Brady, Jonathan Wilson, and Lindsay Morrison for links in today’s roundup.by