Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Ancient Tooth Offers Clues on Human Ancestry and its Departure from Africa
- Has a New Clue Been Discovered in the Disappearance of Amelia Earhart?
- UFOs Seen Mostly in Drinking Hours? (Someone Needs a Lesson in Causal Correlations)
- Three Prominent UFO Researchers Debunk MJ-12: Thirty Years On, the Hoax Still Lives
- Elsewhere, Museum at Site of Famous UFO Incident Struggling to Remain Aloft
- Dr. Greg Little Offers An Excellent Analysis on Giant Skeletons in Indian Mounds
- Boko Haram Members ‘Being Killed by Mystical Bees and Snakes Possessed by Ghosts’
- The Real Reason Why Mothra and Giant Insects Don’t Exist
- Sorry, that “Bigfoot” Sample Actually Came from a Raccoon
- Elsewhere, Sykes Yeti Investigation to be Published this Week
- And do Bigfoot Believers ‘Need Basic Instruction In Sex’?
Thanks to Lindsay Morrison, Jonathan Wilson, and Mark Brady for links in today’s roundup.by