Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Seas of Plasticity: All of Earth’s Oceans Have Plastic Debris on Their Surfaces
- MISSION ABORT: NASA Scraps Its Third Attempt At Settling CO2 Questions
- Making an Impact: Why the Hunt For Alien Life Should Focus on Craters
- What Are Chemtrails? “Furious” Arizona Residents Want Answers
- Horn of Ages: It Took Triceratops a Million Years to Grow Its Horn
- Newly Discovered Moth Species in Appalachians, Named for Cherokee Chief
- Is This The Most Stable Version of Patterson-Gimlin Fim Ever Produced?
- Elsewhere, This Man Thinks His Father Captured a “Real” Image of Bigfoot
- OBE Research Study at Nottingham Trent University, via Public Parapsychology
- Nightstalker: Trussville Residents Say A Mystery Predator Is Killing Their Pets
- Alphabet Scent… er, Soup: Can Humans Learn to “Taste” the Letter B?
- This Golf Ball-Sized Magnet Creates Three Metric Tons of Force
- 10 Discoveries Unexplained by Science: Mysterious Fossils, Humming, and More
- Food for Thought: How would alien astronomers find a planet like Earth?
Thanks to Lindsay Morrison and Kyle Philson for links in today’s roundup.by