Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- The Apollo 11 UFO: Comparing Aldrin’s past and present statements
- Or was it something else? New source claims the object was a spy satellite
- More on the upcoming Neil Armstrong biography claiming spy satellite theory
- The First of This Summer’s Three “Supermoons” Will Appear In The Sky Tonight
- Lights Out: Scientists Say Eighty Percent of the Light in our Universe is Missing
- Forget Folk Remedies; Medieval Europe Spawned Medical Theory’s “Golden Age”
- Spielberg Slays Dinosaur: The Internet’s Idiocy in One Very Stupid Viral Video
- Tommy Ramone, Last Surviving Member of Influential Punk Band, Passes
- Latest Climate Study Claims Florida Heat Will Soon Reach New England
- U.S. Infectious Disease Labs Mishandled Deadly Pathogen… Five Times
- Bad Medicine: Do Antioxidants Actually Make Some Cancers Worse?
- It’s 10 o’clock… Do You Know Where Your Bubonic Plague Is?
Thanks to Mark Brady, Lindsay Morrison, Red Pill Junkie, and Tyler Kokjohn for links in today’s roundup.by