Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Hadron Collider ‘did NOT find Higgs Boson – but something else’
- A Streetcar Named… Abduction? Car Purportedly Vanishes in Video
- Are New Government Aircraft Responsible for UFO Sightings?
- Actor Macaulay Culkin Found Dead in New York? No, He’ On Actually on Tour…
- The Earliest African Unicorn Evidence at Beachcombing’s Bizarre History Blog
- Cyborg Cockroach As Your Savior? Technology and Search and Rescue
- Neuroscientists Discover ESP — But Is That A Good Thing?
- Denmark Funds Research Into Study of Underground Trolls
- Artificial intelligence and singularity could mean demise of human control
- A Month Of UFO Sightings In Colorado’s San Luis Valley
- Robert White: Cleveland’s Dr. Frankenstein
Thanks to Mark Brady, Lindsay Morrison, and Janet Fitzgerald for links in today’s roundup.by