Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Atlanta Neighborhoods are Being ‘Haunted’ By a Mystery Noise
- Strange Asphalt Mounds Discovered in the West African Oceans
- Skeptic Michael Shermer Tells of Having His Own Paranormal Experience
- Priest saves ancient Christian manuscripts from IS flames
- Ancient genomes show the European meta-population
- New Loch Ness Monster Video May Be Clearest Yet
- ‘Abracadabra!’ The Word and its Fascinating Origins
- What Are They Trying To Hide On Mars (If Anything)?
- Scientists Discover A Way to Do the Unthinkable: Heal a Broken Heart
- It’s Official: Stupid May Be A Disease, After All…
- Ancient Nanostructures Found Out Of Place And Time
- Witchmarks Intended To Protect King James I Discovered
- The Fall Of The Wicked City Of Ys: The Poverty Of Memory
- Does Blood Type Actually Dictate Personality?
Thanks to Jonathan Wilson, Lindsay Morrison, Mark Brady, and Janet Fitzgerald for links in today’s roundup.by