A Note From Micah: Good day, Gralien Report readers! My travel schedule has been maddening lately (though in the very best way, of course). Following the Gralien Gang’s visit to the fabulous Ozark Mountain UFO Conference in Eureka Springs this weekend, bad weather and tornado watches over central Arkansas caused flight delays that stranded me, along with my companions Caleb and Sally, for a bit of prolonged stay… for more on our adventures, be sure to catch tonight’s Gralien Report Podcast, and in the meantime, since travel schedules prevented yesterday’s news from going live, today we are featuring a double-sized edition of your daily Fortean and Futuristic headlines… enjoy!
- Dark Circles: What is the Mysterious Black Ring Filmed Over United Kingdom
- Mystery Animal Dubbed “The Beast” Mangles Banana Trees Near Cambridge, Portland
- Combing Mars: What Are the Mysterious Honeycomb Structures on Mars?
- Meanwhile, in Japan researchers are baffled by the mysterious “Cherry Tree from Space”
- New video game seeks to nail the mythology of ufology with interactive encounters
- Forteania Looks at Charles Fort and the case of 19th Century “Chupacabras”
- More Mystery ‘Explosions’ In Highgate Baffle Experts, Reports the Highgate Express
- Oh, and Remember That Time Subterranean Aliens Killed 60 People In New Mexico?
- Behold the Bizarre Pyramid in Middle of Nowhere, Built to Track the End of the World
- World’s First Glow in the Dark Road Makes Its Debut in the Netherlands
- Mothership Hotel takes off in Mohave stopover between Baker and Vegas
- Ever Wanted Shapeshifting Furniture for Your Alternate Dimension Vacation Home?
- Dump Gople: Diapers Made from Jellyfish may make for a cleaner more efficient option
- Rock Piling: Explaining the Mysterious Moroccan Mounds of Stone
- Mind Control: Getting into the synapses behind controlling the human mind
- Ancient impact event may have triggered the movement of continents
- Haunted Earth’s Ghost World: Faux Ghost Photo Collection to be Sold at Auction
- Honda makes dexterity improvements to there ASIMO Robot, who can now run faster
- Finally, more “Robo-Protests” as journalist wearing Google Glass is attacked in SF
Thanks to Cam Hale, Jonathan Wilson, Lindsay Morrison, and Robot Jones for links in today’s roundup.
One Reply to “Gralien Report Daily News for April 15, 2014”
The info about Arroumd is fascinating. How interesting that it happened so recently(geologically speaking)…I wonder if there might have been people living there before the collapse? There might be an ancient urban center crushed beneath those boulders. We’ll probably never know.
Speaking of anomalous piles of rocks, have you guys ever looked into Ringing Rocks Park in Pennsylvania?