Here are today’s headlines…
- NASA’s Mars Curiosity Rover discovers sediment deposits in Martian Lake Bed
- Quantum Physicists Are Trying to Understand 2,800-Year-Old Artificial Pigment
- What You Need to Know about Pluto Before New Horizons Probe Encounter
- Time Travel: Is it Merely Possible, or Entirely Probable? Physicists Weigh In
- Why Elon Musk’s Batteries Scare the Hell Out of the Electric Company
- Titanic Dunes: Giant Hydrocarbon Hills On Saturn’s Largest Moon Formed By Winds
- Compact particle accelerator sets new energy record: 4.25 giga-electron volts
- Combined Scientific Efforts Find Unusual High-Temperature Superconductivity
- A New Hope: Is This What the Last Three Star Wars Films Were Missing?
- Chris Weigant: Interview With the Authors of American Conspiracy Theories
- In Canada, Sasquatch Researchers are Seeking the Truth
- Elsewhere, Where Did I Leave My Sasquatch DNA This Time?
- Is Stephen Hawking a Fan of the Terminator Movie Franchise?
- After 35 Years I Tried ‘Magic’ Mushrooms Again: Here’s What Happened
- What Might Archaeologists of the Future Think About Us?
Thanks to Mark Brady, Jonathan Wilson, Janet Fitzgerald and Lindsay Morrison for links in today’s roundup.by