This week on The Gralien Report, in addition to science news and updates on mysterious lights, we look at the outcome of a recent asteroid strike simulation, and the ongoing saga of UFO discussion among officials that have some people saying “disclosure.” Then later in the program, we shift our attention to claims made by the Indian Army on their Twitter account, which showed footprints they believe to have been made by the famous Abominable Snowman. We delve into the history of this mysterious creature, which many contend to be more myth than monster, along with several of the most unusual cases involving alleged encounters with them.
Here are links to stories covered on this week’s podcast:
- ‘Stunned’ owner of Maximum Security vows appeal, says horse won’t race in Preakness
- Kentucky Derby gambler turns $8 into $78K with ‘miracle’ bet
- Here’s What Happened When The World’s Space Agencies Simulated a Killer Asteroid Impact
- Scientists Found What Powers That Weird Aurora-like STEVE Phenomenon in the Sky
- Ancient Mesoamerican Sculptures Found to Intentionally Incorporate Magnetism
- Neuralink: Elon Musk’s ‘mind-boggling’ AI computer has ‘potential for abuse’
- A tectonic plate may have peeled apart—and that could shrink the Atlantic Ocean
- Governments, Disclosure, and UFOs: The US military really doesn’t want to talk about UFOs anymore
- Dangerous Doubt: Unwarranted UFO Skepticism May Be at Odds With National Security
- Abominable! The Snowman Returns: Indian Army ridiculed over claim they found Yeti footprints
- Red Pill Junkie weighs in on the Yeti
- Why don’t people see the yeti any more?
- Is the Himalayan Yeti a real animal?
- Walking the Talk? Questions about the Rawicz Story