What does the future hold for the study of unidentified aerial phenomena? More importantly, what are the technological innovations of today that are facilitating a broader study of the issue at present, that will pave the way toward a more productive tomorrow?
This week we are joined by Adam Kehoe Ph.D., who holds a doctorate in Library and Information Science from the School of Information Sciences at the University of Illinois. According to his website, “Much of my consulting work has focused on issues pertaining to finance, data analysis and software project management for nonprofit organizations,” although at his blog, Dr. Kehoe focuses primarily on lending a much-needed scientific perspective toward questions about the UFO phenomenon. We dive into his views on the subject, and what the future may yield in this edition of The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Supporting our sponsors is one way you can support this show. Join over 1 million people who have taken charge of their mental health, and check out our sponsors at BetterHelp today by clicking here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at AdvertiseCast to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below to get started:
AdvertiseCast: Advertise with The Micah Hanks Program
If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- It’s Official: Japan’s Space Agency Has Recovered Asteroid Samples From Hayabusa2
- Mysterious ‘explosion’ from meteor rattles upstate New York
- Ghostly circles in the sky can’t be explained. And astronomers are excited.
- Jupiter and Saturn to align in December to create ‘Christmas Star’ for first time in 800 years
- Mysterious illnesses that occurred at U.S. Embassies in Cuba and China may have been pulsed microwave weapons
- Strategic Doubt: The Official Website of Dr. Adam Kehoe
- Kehoe’s “Reaction to “‘Fast Movers’ and Transmedium Vehicles”
- Kehoe on “Answering ‘Who Else Knows’”
- The Anomaly Archives Homepage
- Support the Anomaly Archives in Finding a New Home
X Subscriber Sign-Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitterby