Rancher Mac Brazel had no idea what a “flying saucer” was, nor had he heard any of the numerous reports of strange objects that were allegedly being seen in the skies over America when he rode into Corona, New Mexico on the night of Saturday, July 5th, 1947.
The events that transpired over the next several days, while largely forgotten until the late 1970s, would eventually become known as the Roswell UFO incident. It was a case that stoked the fires of controversy within the UFO community, and eventually gave rise to one of the most widely discussed—and hotly contested—UFO conspiracy stories of all time. This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we look at the many variations of the Roswell story, the official USAF explanations, and the legacy of the most controversial story in the history of UFO studies.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Chinese hypersonic weapon fired a missile over South China Sea
- ‘False fossils’ littered across Mars may complicate the search for life on Red Planet
- GILLIBRAND: ‘This is urgent’: Bipartisan proposal for UFO office pushes new boundaries
- THE AOIMSG: DoD Announces New UAP Investigative Group
- ROSWELL: Report on the UFO Wave of 1947
- The FBI’s file on Roswell
- The Infamous “Hottel Memo” and Crashed Flying Saucers
- BOOKS: The Truth About the UFO Crash at Roswell
- The Roswell UFO Crash: What They Don’t Want You to Know
X Subscriber Sign-Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.by