Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
During the Second World War, Allied pilots began to log reports of encounters they had with unusual aerial phenomena during their flights over Europe. According to a once-secret memo from 1945, officials from XII Tactical Air Command intelligence staff wrote that “We have encountered a phenomenon which we cannot explain.”
Later dubbed “Foo Fighters,” the reports of odd aerial encounters over Europe appear to represent predecessors to modern reports of unidentified flying objects that would appear in the years after the war. Joining us to discuss the Foo Fighter enigmas is researcher and historian Graeme Rendall, author of the book UFOs Before Roswell: European Foo-Fighters 1940-1945, whose work traces Foo Fighter sightings all the way back to the early days of the war.
The story doesn’t end here… become an X Subscriber and get access to even more weekly content and monthly specials.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Gumball: Advertise with The Micah Hanks Program
If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Signs of first planet found outside our galaxy
- Alien hunters have an update on a mysterious signal from the nearest exoplanet
- UAP: ‘Scrambled’ Formation of Flying Lights Baffles New Jersey Residents
- Another sighting of unexplained lights fuels mystery in skies over Passaic County
- NASA: NASA Administrator Bill Nelson Discusses Asteroids and Pilot Encounters with UAP
- THE BOOK: UFOs Before Roswell: European Foo-Fighters 1940-1945
- The Foo Fighters: Today’s Pilots Encounters with UAP Are Nothing New
X Subscriber Sign-Up
BECOME AN X SUBSCRIBER AND GET EVEN MORE GREAT PODCASTS AND MONTHLY SPECIALS FROM MICAH HANKS.
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.by