Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
On this edition of The Micah Hanks Program, we lead off with news of an exciting physics experiment where physicists caused a massive particle two appear in more than one place at the same time. Then we hear about China’s success with growing plants on the far side of the moon, and why some researchers think pigs are displaying evidence of intelligence that was once reserved solely for humans. Meanwhile, mystery lights were filmed over the North Carolina coast… Micah gives us his thoughts about what their source might be, along with an update on the ongoing series of cattle mutilations being reported in Oregon.
Then we are joined by blogger Jazz Shaw, who shares his views on UFOs, the media, and what the shifting attitudes about the UFO subject mean in modern society. Although Shaw’s background is in news, politics, and energy policy, he has more recently become one of the many commentators who has been introducing his audience to reporting on the UFO subject. He gives us a variety of perspectives on the topic, including discussion about the controversial claims made by Tom Delonge’s To The Stars Academy, which says it may have samples of a substance that allegedly have exotic origins.
Below are links to stories featured in this week’s episode:
- Physicists succeed at making 2000 atoms appear in two places at once
- China grows a cotton plant on the far side of the moon in a biological first
- Pigs were spotted using tools for the first time, a new study says
- Mutilated Cattle Continue To Be Found In Oregon After Decades Of Mystery
- Strange Lights Spotted in Cluster Over North Carolina Coast
BECOME AN X SUBSCRIBER AND GET EVEN MORE GREAT PODCASTS AND MONTHLY SPECIALS FROM MICAH HANKS.
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
- Follow Micah on Instagram