With all the attention put toward the U.S. government’s recent interest in UFOs, the fact that similar incidents involving unidentified craft frequently occur in Canadian airspace is often left out of the equation.
Joining us to discuss the Canadian UFO situation is investigative reporter Daniel Otis, who in recent months has been chronicling aviation incidents and military responses from the Canadian government regarding UFOs. Otis joins us to explain why the bulk of UFO data remains inaccessible to Canadian citizens, and the striking encounters he has uncovered from Canada’s aviation incident reporting database on this week’s edition of The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: NASA Details Next Steps After Mars Rover’s Attempt to Collect Rock Goes Awry
- Interstellar comets like Borisov may not be all that rare
- World’s Largest Association of Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineers Joins Call for Scientific Inquiry of UFOs
- AIAA Forum on UFOs (The Knuth Kontroversy, Part 2)
- OTIS: Canadian Military Documents UFO Sightings, Intelligence Report Reveals
- Commercial Airline Pilots Keep Reporting UFOs Over Canada
- The Truth Is Out There. But This Company Holding UFO Info Won’t Share It
X Subscriber Sign-Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitterby