On September 16, 1994, sixty-two students at Ariel School in Zimbabwe witnessed something incredible that has impacted many of their lives to this day. Today, their story remains one of the most striking incidents involving a landed UFO craft ever recorded, and yet many questions about the case still remain.
Joining us this week is researcher and filmmaker Randall Nickerson, who traveled to Zimbabwe and other locations in order to fully document this incredible story in his film, Ariel Phenomenon. We discuss the famous 1994 incident, and the effect it had on the lives of the witnesses in this installment of The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: NASA is right to examine UFOs – The Washington Post
- New Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Reporting Procedures Outlined in Amendment to FY 2023 NDAA
- Wisconsin Representative Mike Gallager: UFOs Could Be ‘Us from the Future’
- Famous Roswell UFO Incident Celebrates 75th Anniversary
- RANDALL NICKERSON: Ariel Phenomenon: Official Film Website
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.by