Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
In March 1967, Spanish-speaking intercept operators with the U.S. Air Force Security Service at Homestead AFB south of Miami, Florida, supposedly overheard Cuban transmissions involving a pair of MiG-21 jet fighters that were scrambled to investigate a mysterious intruder, resembling a large, metallic sphere with no wings or any sign of a propulsion system.
What happened next has become a legend in modern UFO lore… and one researcher’s attempts to confirm details about the so-called Cuban jet UFO incident even resulted in a visit from two men in black suits. This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we examine the infamous case, and why the story led to a multi-agency investigation of the UFO researchers who became involved.
The story doesn’t end here… become an X Subscriber and get access to even more weekly content and monthly specials.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Gumball: Advertise with The Micah Hanks Program
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Analysis of citizen scientist’s observations in 2015 reveals atmospheric phenomena
- Wow! Giant bacterium is largest ever discovered
- Archaeologists detect hominin use of fire a million years ago in Israel
- Scientists apply genetic methods to linguistics to track human migration
- Can we think without using language?
- THE CUBAN JET INCIDENT: Greenwood and Fawcett’s account of the 1967 Cuban Jet Incident
- NSA Documents Reveal NSA Snooping at MUFON Symposium: Jack Brewer’s The UFO Trail
- When The FBI Comes Knocking, Part One: The Cuban Jet UFO Incident
- When the FBI Comes Knocking, Part Two: Fear, Feds, and Phone Taps
- Have UFOs Ever Attacked Terrestrial Aircraft?
BECOME AN X SUBSCRIBER AND GET EVEN MORE GREAT PODCASTS AND MONTHLY SPECIALS FROM MICAH HANKS.
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.by