The Uintah Basin is one of Utah’s most diversely scenic regions. Nestled in the northeastern corner of the state, it is also the location of one of the most infamous alleged hotspots for UFO sightings, cattle mutilations, and other unexplained phenomena in the world: Skinwalker Ranch.
This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we look at the history of the Uintah Basin dating back to prehistoric times, and survey the myth and mystery that support one of the modern hubs for the strange and unsettling. Why do locations like Skinwalker Ranch seem to be an “attractor” for the UFO mystery, and what can be learned from studying them there?
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: How a lost 3-year-old boy survived two days alone in rural Montana
- Gold and silver coins mark Roswell’s 75th anniversary
- Scientists are studying whether Cold War-era photos of the night sky contain clues of alien life
- NASA confirms it will join US govt’s team to search for UFOs: Report – World News
- It is now irresponsible not to talk about UFOs | The Hill
- PATH OF THE SKINWALKER: How Skinwalker Ranch Became a Hotbed of Paranormal Activity
- The Utah UFO Display- Frank B. Salisbury and Junior Hicks
- Ranch still studying cattle mutilations, unexplained sightings
- BFRO 12289: Possible early morning vocalizations in the Uinta mountains.
- BFRO Report 10123: Night time road crossing northwest of Vernal, Utah.
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.by