In recent days, a historic Congressional hearing was held before the House Intelligence Counterterrorism, Counterintelligence, and Counterproliferation Subcommittee. The topic of interest: unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), and the Pentagon’s Airborne Object Identification Management and Synchronization Group (AOIMSG).
“UAPs are unexplained. It’s true, but they are real,” said Representative Andre Carson during the recent House Panel hearing. “They need to be investigated and many threats they pose need to be mitigated.” Featuring testimony from Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence & Security Ronald S. Moultrie and Deputy Director of Naval Intelligence Scott W. Bray, the hearings have become one of the most talked-about developments in the recent debate over UAP, as well as the broader history of the UFO phenomenon. This week, we take a look at the hearings, and the wide range of responses to them on The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- THE HEARING: House Intelligence committee holds hearing on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena
- RESPONSES: Statement from Senator Gillibrand’s Office
- NYT: At House Hearing, Videos of Unexplained Aerial Sightings and a Push for Answers
- WASH PO: Dana Milbank at the WashPo: “Good luck”
- POLITICO: ‘A glowing red orb’: Wild UFO theories move from the shadows to Congress
- THE HILL: UFO hearing: Pushing the frontiers of science with government data
- NBC NEWS: Congress is finally paying attention to UFOs. But it’s still missing the point.
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.by