Since its first airing in 1968, 60 Minutes has been a television news magazine broadcast that looks at many of the most pertinent issues happening in the world. However, on Sunday it made history with the airing of a special segment that looked at one of the most perplexing mysteries of modern time: unidentified aerial phenomena.
“I’m not telling you that it doesn’t sound wacky. What I’m telling you, it’s real,” said former Special Agent Luis Elizondo during the broadcast, when asked about UAP, more commonly known as UFOs. “What is it? What are its intentions? What are its capabilities?” This week, we analyze the recent media coverage of the UAP topic, as well as the leak of new footage involving a US Navy incident and the Pentagon’s confirmation of the video’s authenticity. We are also joined by blogger Jazz Shaw, who joins us to discuss the UFO-related events of recent days, and much more on The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: ‘Extinct Fossil Fish’ Dating Back 420 Million Years Found Alive in Madagascar
- Sharks use Earth’s magnetic field as a GPS, scientists say
- Green, Violet, Oh My: NASA Rocket Launch Lights Up Eastern Skies
- China successfully lands Zhurong rover on Mars
- Tiangong: China May Gain Monopoly on Space Stations
- HAVANA SYNDROME: US officials confirm 130 incidents of Havana syndrome brain injury
- US investigates second suspected case of mystery ‘syndrome’ near White House
- Claims of Secret Microwave Weapons Causing ‘Havana Syndrome’ Don’t Add Up Scientifically
- 60 MINUTES: Navy pilots describe encounters with UFOs
- Navy pilots recall “unsettling” 2004 UAP sighting
- UFOs IN THE MEDIA: New Video of USS Omaha UAP Posted by Jeremy Corbell
- CORBELL: New UFO Video Shows ‘Spherical Craft’ Diving Into Ocean
- KNAPP: New video from USS Omaha shows unknown aerial sphere vanishing into ocean
- HANKS: Pentagon Confirms Leaked Video Showing “Transmedium” UFO is Authentic
- KRAUSS: Mystery surrounds upcoming Pentagon report on UFOs
- KEAN: UFO studies and the possibility of alien origin
- CLAPPER: “Logical for intel community to address UFOs”
- RUBIO: UFO reports should be taken seriously, Rubio says
- KLEIN: Even if You Think Discussing Aliens Is Ridiculous, Just Hear Me Out
- RAUCH: Destigmatizing UFO Research Can Bring Needed Clarity to Americans
X Subscriber Sign-Up
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitterby