Since 2017, many surprising developments have occurred within the study of UFOs, or what the U.S. government and many scientists now prefer to call UAP. But how much has really changed since the UFO mystery began decades ago, and what have we learned in recent years about the phenomenon?
Joining us to discuss all this and more is journalist Alejandro Rojas, who shares his insights on the current state of science being applied toward aerial mysteries, as well as the government’s ongoing involvement with UAP investigations… all this week on The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: NASA wants to send nudes to space in order to attract aliens
- Do they really? Maybe not…
- ‘Best photograph of a UFO ever taken’ released by researches over remote lake
- ANALYSIS: Haines and Valle’s examination
- Analysis of 1971 Costa Rica U.F.O. Image – Rocky Mtn Paranormal Research Society
- Mick West’s take (agrees with the RMPRS conclusions above)
- NASA’s explanation of a similar photo
- ALEJANDRO ROJAS: Official Website
- Alejandro Rojas on Twitter
- Alejandro Rojas at Den of Geek
- Open letter to the US Air Force regarding allegations of UFO disinformation
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.by