Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
For many, the idea of any large, unrecognized mammals still existing in North America would seem impossible; add to that that the words bipedal primate, and the subject goes from “impossible” to just plain crazy. That wasn’t the case for Jeffrey Meldrum though, when he came upon the trackway of an animal that left an “enigmatic track of 15-inch footprints in Washington.”
This week on The Micah Hanks Program, we lead off with news about the 30th anniversary of the Hubbel Space Telescope and other space discoveries, before turning our attention to a release posted at the Department of Defense website which gives their rationale for “officially” releasing a trio of UFO videos that have been in the public domain for years already. Then in the latter half of the program, we turn our attention to the subject of Sasquatch, and one scientist’s search for proof that the creature is more than just a legend.
Dr. Jeff Meldrum holds a doctorate in anatomical sciences with an emphasis in physical anthropology from the State University of New York at Stony Brook, and is currently a Full Professor of Anatomy & Anthropology in the Departments of Biological Sciences and Anthropology at Idaho State University. In addition to being the leading scientific authority on the possible existence of “relict hominoids,” his book Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science examines the case for a large, bipedal primate existing in North America. We discuss this with Dr. Meldrum on this special edition of The Micah Hanks Program.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic:
- CDC Foundation Coronavirus Relief
- No Kid Hungry Responds to Coronavirus
- Direct Relief: Coronavirus Pandemic
- American Red Cross: Give Blood
- Feeding America
- Meals on Wheels
- Homeless Shelter Directory
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- Hubble Celebrates its 30th Anniversary with a Tapestry of Blazing Starbirth
- NASA: Do not come to Florida for SpaceX’s historic astronaut launch
- We Have The First-Ever Credible Evidence of Someone Killed by a Falling Meteorite
- Origins of human language pathway in the brain at least 25 million years old
- Statement by the Department of Defense on the Release of Historical Navy Videos
- US Navy FOIA Page for UAP Videos
- The Relict Hominoid Inquiry Online Journal
- Paradigm Shifts and the Search for Relict Hominoids
- On the Plausibility of Another Bipedal Primate Species Existing in North America
- Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science by Jeffrey Meldrum
BECOME AN X SUBSCRIBER AND GET EVEN MORE GREAT PODCASTS AND MONTHLY SPECIALS FROM MICAH HANKS.
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Follow Micah on Instagram
Visit Micah’s Website and check out Our Podcast Page
Music featured on The Micah Hanks Program includes songs composed by Caleb Hanks (The Clerk Chronicles), Decepticons (Dreamland, Start the Machine) and Micah Hanks. All songs are either in the public domain, Royalty Free, Creative Commons Attribution 3.0, or are used with permission of the creators. Please note that some links to books and other items on this page may feature Amazon Associate links.by