Since the late 1940s, unidentified aerial phenomena reported in our skies have remained an issue on the public mind, and an occasional focus of various government agencies. As significant as the UFO problem is, of equal concern to many is the transparency government agencies display about their involvement with the phenomenon and its study.
This week, we begin with a report on UAP developments in Brazil, where the Brazilian Senate recently passed an official Requirement related to UAP transparency. Brazilian UFO researcher A.J. Gevaerd joins us to discuss this development, and then later in the program, Bill Ottman, CEO and co-founder of Minds, joins us to discuss his interest in the UAP subject, along with issues related to free speech, transparency, and alt-tech in this week’s edition of The Micah Hanks Program.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope mirror alignment continues
- Scientists Discover New Form of Ice – May Be Common on Distant, Water-Rich Planets
- Obama Library Has ‘Jackpot’ UFO Records, but They’ll Take a While to Get
- Alien Abduction Day 2022 was celebrated over the weekend
- 9 firsthand accounts of UFOs in North Carolina
- BRAZILIAN UAP: Revista UFO (Brazilian UFO Magazine)
- Rony Vernet on recent Brazilian Requirement
- AJ GEVAERD: AJ Gevaerd on Wikipedia
- MINDS: Bill Ottman Profile on Crunchbase
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.by