Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
In 1953, an unidentified flying object was spotted on radar as it passed over the Great Lakes. Lt. Felix Moncla and his radar observer were scrambled to investigate the mystery aircraft in an all-weather, twin-engine Northrop F-89 Scorpion… and vanished as they closed in on the UFO. Neither the pilot, his radar observer, nor their aircraft was ever located.
The strange disappearance of Felix Moncla has remained a cold case in the history of UFO encounters, inspiring many researchers to go in search of answers. However, some claim that the U.S. Air Force may know more about the incident, which it says involved not a true UFO, but a Canadian aircraft flying over Lake Superior. Does the official explanation hold up, and are there other concerning incidents involving military aircraft that have disappeared in conjunction with UFO sightings from over the years? We explore all these questions in this week’s edition of The Micah Hanks Program.
The story doesn’t end here… become an X Subscriber and get access to even more weekly content and monthly specials.
Enjoy The Micah Hanks Program? Check out Micah’s other podcasts here.
Want to advertise/sponsor The Micah Hanks Program?
We have partnered with the fine folks at Gumball to handle our advertising/sponsorship requests. If you would like to advertise with The Micah Hanks Program, all you have to do is click the link below to get started:
Gumball: Advertise with The Micah Hanks Program
Below are links to stories and other content featured in this episode:
- NEWS: Chimps observed medicating themselves — and others — with insects for the first time
- A Selfie from Space: Webb sends back first images
- A Solar Storm Knocked 40 SpaceX Satellites Out of the Sky
- NASA is concerned about SpaceX’s new generation of Starlink satellites | Space
- THE KINROSS INCIDENT: Missing Aircraft and Unidentified Flying Objects
- The USAF Accident Report: Accident report documents (via Gord Heath)
- UFO Investigators Take the Case: USAF response to Jim Klotz
- Richard Hall and original 1953 document
- Gord Heath’s Investigation: My Story: Gord Heath’s unusual entry into UFO investigations
- Heath’s event reconstruction of the Kinross Incident
- The Battle Creek Witness
BECOME AN X SUBSCRIBER AND GET EVEN MORE GREAT PODCASTS AND MONTHLY SPECIALS FROM MICAH HANKS.
Like us on Facebook
Follow @MicahHanks on Twitter
Keep up with Micah and his work at micahhanks.com.by