Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Water Monster: Was That A Hippo Swimming In The Chicago River?
- Scientists Report Discovery of Strange New Brain Cell Shape
- Are Claims of “Cosmic Inflation” A Bit Over-Inflated?
- Physicist Claims Mathematical Proof that Black Holes Don’t Exist
- This Strange Fossil May Show An Early Stage Of Animal Life
- Four New Reports of Giant “Fireballs” Seen Over the U.S.
- Intelligent design proponents use SETI as base of their argument
- Purported “Ghost Girl Photo” From Texas, September 2012
- MUFON Report Details Daytime UFO Sighting Over Florida
- Little Bigfoot: Columbia’s Apple-Snatching Creature of Lore
- 2000-Year-Old “Battery” Has Perplexed Researchers For Decades
- Scary: Fleas Test Positive for Plague in Northern Arizona
- Is the “Left Brain, Right Brain” Concept Really a Myth?
- Drugs Needed: Ebola Numbers Continue to Rise
- Uri Geller On the Real Reason iPhones are Bending
- How a Russian Cyclist Managed to Cheat Death… Twice
- Modern Day Witch Hunts in Papua New Guinea Target Men
- Researchers Catch Octopus Cannibalizing Each Other
Thanks to Mark Brady, Lindsay Morrison, and Janet Fitzgerald for links in today’s news roundup.by