Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Experts Say Fireball Above Rockies Was Russian Spy Satellite
- Archaeologists in Poland Make Horrendous Discovery At Former Nazi Site
- Middle Theory Returns to Discuss Propaganda, ISIL, Ebola, and Missing Persons
- Has the Yeti Come To The Moscow Region? The Moscow Times Reports
- Your Guide to Point Pleasant, WV’s Upcoming Mothman Festival
- Camouflaging metamaterials create the LCD color display of the future
- It Started as a Sinkhole…. and Turned Out to Be an Entire “Underground” History
- A Working Car Has Now Been 3D Printed… When Will It Be Self-Driving Too?
- Worst Estimates Yet: Ebola Could Infect 500,000 People In Coming Months
- What’s to Make of These Strange Cases of “Mass Hysteria” through the Ages?
- Measuring the motion patterns of bacteria in real time
- Scary: Check Out the LARP Monster Costumes
Thanks to Mark Brady, Lindsay Morrison, and Kyle Philson for links in today’s roundup.by