Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Chilling: 15th Severed Human Foot Has Washed Ashore in Pacific Northwest
- Fermilab Experiment Will Attempt to Learn Whether We Really Live in the Matrix
- Stories in Pictures: Art Suggests Neanderthals May Not Have Been “Brutes” After All
- Health Care Workers Say Why Near-Death Experiencers Shouldn’t Be Called Crazy
- Softbank Reportedly to Sell Humanoid Robots in Stores Within 12 Months
- Mysterious Kennewick Man Looked Polynesian And Came From Far Away
- Congo Ebola Outbreak is Genetically Dissimilar to Western Strain
- Xenon, Argon Banned For Use By Athletes… is ‘Krypton’ Next?
- Conspiracy Theories Only Serve to Avoid Some Home Truths
- FBI To Produce New Public Service “News” Radio Program
- With This Map, You Can Plan For the 2017 “Great Eclipse”
- Are We Heading For “Technological Unemployment”?
- 7 Questions About NASA’s Asteroid Redirect Mission
- Phoning Home, Calling Earth
Thanks to Lindsay Morrison, Mark Brady, and Reptile for links in today’s roundup.by