Below are today’s Fortean Headlines…
- Was “Bownessie” Photographed by London Visitor at Lake Windmere?
- The Return: Middle Theory is Back With A New Podcast Episode
- NASA’s Latest Plans Include Peering Into the Heart of Hurricanes
- The Scientific Mystery Of Crop Circles is Discussed at Skeptiko
- Solid Light? Crystalized Light Offers New Scientific Potentials
- Physicist Argues the Mind Can Be Used to Control Matter
- Micah Hanks talks Pseudoskepticism and the Valentich case on JKAD
- ’1 in 5 chance’ Ebola will spread to the US in September
- Study Finds That Religion Doesn’t Increase People’s Morality
- Woman’s Missing Brain Part Went Unnoticed for 24 Years
- Can Your Blood Type Have An Effect On Your Memory?
- Moo-Fos: What’s Really Going on With Cattle Mutliations?
- Soon, Smart Headlights Will Shine a Little Light on the Roadways
- NSFV (No Satan For Vancouver)
Thanks to Mark Brady, Lindsay Morrison, and Janet Fitzgerald for links in today’s roundup.by